The following outlines the steps to achieve SAML SSO integration with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation/Server 2010 using ActiveShareFS 2010.
- Create/prepare a Claims mode + Forms authentication SharePoint webapp that has a fully qualified domain name (e.g.: mysp.example.com).
- Create a root site collection.
- Install and configure Shibboleth SP for IIS. Download here. Refer here for further instructions on Shibboleth SP configuration for ASFS 2010.
- Install the ActiveShareFS 2010 installer.
- Configure ActiveShareFS 2010 in the webapp’s web.config.
- Customize the asfs.xml file to match your business requirements.
For 9STAR to provide remote installation services, we will need Remote VPN/RDP access to your SP2010 front-end server for installation of the ActiveShareFS software. You can email access details to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our ActiveShareFS tech leads will review and respond back to you.